Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC 8.5(4) and IE 11 compatibility

sukanya_r
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am using IE 11 and CUIC 8.5(4) and trying to export a report to Excel, but its not allowing me to do so. Whereas, i am able to do the same with IE 8. Is there any compatibility issues between CUIC 8.5(4) and IE 11?

Regards,

Sukanya

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sukanya,

From the Bill Of Materials (http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite…), the supported browsers for CUIC 8.5 are:

Qualified Browsers

•Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.0

•Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8.0

•Mozilla Firefox version 3.x

Using CUIC with any other browser is not supported by Cisco, and you're likely to run into issues such as the one you're seeing.

The highest version of Internet Explorer supported by the latest version of CUIC (10.0) is IE 9.0:

Unified CCE Software Compatibility Matrix for 10.0(x) - DocWiki

You are unlikely to see IE 11.0 compatibility until at least CUIC 10.5 or 11.0.

-Jameson

-Jameson

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Sukanya,

From the Bill Of Materials (http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite…), the supported browsers for CUIC 8.5 are:

Qualified Browsers

•Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.0

•Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8.0

•Mozilla Firefox version 3.x

Using CUIC with any other browser is not supported by Cisco, and you're likely to run into issues such as the one you're seeing.

The highest version of Internet Explorer supported by the latest version of CUIC (10.0) is IE 9.0:

Unified CCE Software Compatibility Matrix for 10.0(x) - DocWiki

You are unlikely to see IE 11.0 compatibility until at least CUIC 10.5 or 11.0.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Thanks James for the confirmation.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: