cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC 8.5 - Problem with Save As and editing reports

Jason Brown
Level 1
Level 1

CUIC 8.5.2.  I have users set up with Roles of Login User, Dashboard Designer, Report Designer, Report Definition Designer and Value List Collection Designer.  They also have Read Execute and Write Permissions.  Problem is, if they run a stock report, the Save As, and Edit options on the report are greyed out and inactive.  What is missing in order for users to be able to create custom reports?  Any help would be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Click on Security > User Permission > Reports and click on one of the repots, what type of access those that user have?  Should have Write access.

david

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Click on Security > User Permission > Reports and click on one of the repots, what type of access those that user have?  Should have Write access.

david

Thanks David.  Such an easy solution.  I appreciate the help.  I thought I could just give write access to the folder, but that didn't work.  Giving write access to each report was the solution.  I appreciate the help.

I might have ran into this at some point last year, I think (but I could be wrong) if you setup the write permissions for  the user group, it should then fix it for everyone.  You might want to give that a spin in case you have a lot of individual users.

Glad the solution worked though.  Thanks for the points.

david

dharambirku
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

when i go security--> userlist--> there is no report

ramiz98061
Level 1
Level 1

Facing the same issue but when i click on security then there is no option of user permission. there is only option user list . Please advise next action

You are probably not logged in as a Application/SuperUser. Run the below command on CLI to check the super user for CUIC:

run sql select * from mmca_propertydef where propertyname='OAMP.Superuser'

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -