cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC 9.1(1) Custom Report

dwoolcott
Level 1
Level 1

Good afternoon.  I am checking to see if what I am trying to do is possible before attempting to do it.  I am new to custom reports and learning as I go.  We recently switched from an Avaya System to a Cisco System and lost some of our previous reporting capabilities.

Background:  We are a call center that has approximately 90 different attributes, and agents that are staffed on multiple attributes (up to 10 at times).

We previously had a custom report that listed live call stats (Name of skill, agents staffed, calls taken, service level, average speed of answer).  The unique part of the report was that clicking on a skill listed details of who was on that skill and their current state (Talking, Aux, Ringing etc.)

I have tried a few different things so far including a drilldown report off the main call center real time data, but can't seem to get it right. 

Is it possible, and any suggestions?

Feedback and help is appreciated.  Thank you.

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I've done a lot of custom reports, but not actually used the Drilldown feature, but it looks like it's possible.

You'll want a report that shows your overview, and then you link into a subreport for the drilldown section according to the docs here: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_911/user/guide/CUIC_BK_U5AB2F2B_00_user-guide-for-cuic-reporting/CUIC_BK_U5AB2F2B_00_user-guide-for-cuic-reporting_chapter_0110.html#CUIC_RF_D72689DA_00

Are you on CCX or CCE?

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thank you for the fast reply.  It is a CCE deployment and I have actually done as you suggested with a drilldown report, the problem that I am running into is the drilldown that I really want "Agent Precision Queue Membership" does not cross exist in the manner I wanted with the overview.  On the overview I have Enterprise name of the attributes, but not the actual PQ name or the Attribute name, so I am not making the correlation correctly between the 2 reports.

There are 3rd party providers who are very well versed on custom reporting for both the UCCX & UCCE platforms.  Some providers are able to go beyond what the Cisco database is capable of reporting on.  If you interested in knowing more - let me know. 

Thank you for your time,

Ron