Helpful
Replies

CUIC Abandoned calls

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

We have a customer that uses UCCX 10.5 and has finesse with CUIC for reporting

Customer asks to create a dashboard for the agents where they can see the abandoned calls for their skill/CSQ and not as a summary, but the number of the customer calling, so they can call back.

I have run some reports, but I don't get really want customer wants, they basically want a sort of real-time abandoned report with the calling party number

Any idea which report could help?

Thanks

JH

12 Replies 12

Hi 

You can use default Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report. 

Which shows Calling number / Agent CSQ / Skill.

Regards

Mohamed 

Hello

Thank you for your answer.

I am running a LAB scenario, and the weird thing is that in UCCX real-time reporting (tools/Real Time Reporting) I can see abandoned calls, but when I run the "Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report" I see nothing.

I am rather new to CUIC, so maybe I am doing somthing wrong?

Jan

Hi 

Can you share the screenshot of what report you are running in real time??

Regards

Mohamed 

Hi,

Sorry, just found out that when I select the agents I don't get data, when I don't select the agents I get the data (Edit Default Filter)

This reporting is not realtime it seems, is there a report to get the abandoned calls information faster?

Thank you for your help

Jan

Hi 

Can you be more specific on 'fast' . do you want to display it somewhere or how you gonna use this report. 

When you run this one from CUIC it displays the abandoned call once the call is marked as abandoned. Only thing is that auto refresh (time)  is too long.

Regards

Mohamed 

Hi,

Yes the auto refresh time is long, I read it is 15 minutes and on CUIC standard you can't change that.

Just wondering if there is a way to bring this refresh rate to 3-4 minutes

Again, thank you for your help

Jan

Hi

Unfortunately we cannot edit the value in CUIC.

For Historical report default value -> 900 sec -> 15 min 

For Real time report -> 15 sec 

For this you need to create custom report using CUIC standalone with premium license.

Regards

Mohamed 

Thanks, I shall check

Jan

Jan, you can run the Voice CSQ Summary report that is available under Supervisor Live Data Reports to get this in real time (i.e, with a refresh rate of 15 seconds).

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/user/guide/UCCX_BK_F6FDE137_00_finesse-agent-and-supervisor-desktop/UCCX_BK_F6FDE137_00_finesse-agent-and-supervisor-desktop_appendix_0111.html

Regards

Deepak

Thank you Deepak,

But this report gives me totals, I want the caller ID from an abandoned call. As far as I can see this is only through historical reporting and the default in CUIC standard is 30 minutes, which is too long for a project I am working on.

Still looking for a solution, maybe another idea?

Thanks

Jan

@Mohamed and Jan,

The refresh rate for Historical Reports is 30 minutes and 3 seconds for Historical and Live Data reports respectively and not 15 minutes and 15 seconds.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_5/user/guide/UCCX_BK_CEEE388B_00_unified-ccx-report-user-guide-10-5/UCCX_BK_CEEE388B_00_report_user_guide_chapter_01.html

Also Jan, the HR record is written to the DB as soon as call ends however the only difference is below:

1) Live Data Reports available within CUIC Voice CSQ Summary report (Short and Long Term Average and Since Midnight view) in this case will auto refresh the information for abandoned calls within 3 seconds

2) If you already have opened the Abandoned Call Detail Activity or Contact Service Queue Activity report within CUIC then you will either need to refresh it yourself or wait for 30 minutes to auto refresh

Regards

Deepak

Thanks Deepak for clarification

Regards

Mohamed 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: