cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Authentication Logs

Mark Cockrell
Level 1
Level 1

I'm troubleshooting an issue with CUIC authentication failures and I'm looking for the name of the service that I need to pull logs for in RTMT that contains the LDAP authentication process.  I've perused the 'Cisco Tomcat Security Logs' but this does not appear to be where logins to the web page are logged.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 Replies 3

Mike Traylor
Level 1
Level 1

If you have it tied to exchange you will need to check the security logs on the exchange server for authentication failures.

You will also need to ensure that login failure audits are enabled in the exchange server group policy.

Have you gone through the LDAP troubleshooting wiki for CUIC, some good stuff in there which I hope will help http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Troubleshooting_Tips_for_Unified_IC_9.0

david

Mark Cockrell
Level 1
Level 1

In case anyone else is troubleshooting this issue you can capture the authentication logs by selecting the 'Intelligence Center Reporting Service' in RTMT.  (Screenshot attached) Additionally you can run a network capture from the CLI via the 'utils network capture' command to see if you're able to hit your LDAP server.  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: