cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC - Error updating the filter information. com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.objectmodel.CuicHibernateException

shaffizaks
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

While I am trying to pull the any report on CUIC I am getting below mentioned error.

Error updating the filter information. com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.objectmodel.CuicHibernateException

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Check out:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/117741-probsol-cuic-00.html

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply. What link you have provided its not contain my issue.

1.Initially while pulling the report from CUIC was getting "Dataset Status is Unknown" error

For this I have cleared the CUIC Cache from CLI by using below commands

run sql delete from cuic_data:cuicdataset
   run sql delete from cuic_data:cuicstatisticsdatasets
   run sql delete from cuic_data:cuicstatisticsviews
   run sql delete from cuic_data:cuicdatasetreplicated

2. Then restarted  the services on both node 1 and node 2 using the below commands from CLI:
     utils service restart Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reporting Service
     utils service restart Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Serviceability Service

After this work around I use to pull the reports for some time and again when I tried to pull the reports got different error. Below is the error.

Error updating the filter information. com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.objectmodel.CuicHibernateException

vahidsun9
Level 1
Level 1

hi

Has your problem been resolved?

I have the same problem

Hy Guys

Does anybody resolved this issues? We are facing the same problem in our UCCX invironment.

Regards,

Hi there

I think you are hitting the bugs, CSCvb27878, CSCux02069

CSCvb27878 - UCCX: Overflow occurred on a datetime or interval operation

Symptom:
Unable to run CUIC Agent Reports, getting error:

Error information:
com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.datasource.CuicDbException: DbException: CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.getDataSet() { Nested SQLException; SQLState: IX000 Vendor code: -1265 Message: Overflow occurred on a datetime or interval operation. } at com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.datasource.CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.getDataSetBuilder(CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.java:952) at

Conditions:
Running Agent Reports in UCCX 8.X, 9.X,10.X, and 11.X.

Workaround:
Download the COP file created to resolve this defect: https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=286279660&softwareid=286315794&release=MultipleRelease_Cops&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

The COP file is called ciscouccx.ReportFix.10.cop.sgn

Please fully read the README for this COP before installation.

if this patch is installed on SU1 and then later upgraded to SU2. this patch has to be reapplied.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CSCux02069 - CUIC User creation take a long time and causes timeout
Description
Symptom:
When a user is created in CUIC and the Save button is hit, the page just sits there and does nothing.

Real Time reports on dashboard display this error: com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.objectmodel.CuicHibernateException

Conditions:
CUIC 10.5(1)
Very Large CUIC deployment

Workaround:
A friendly patch needs to be installed.

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***