cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Field Display Name

Kristopher Tan
Level 1
Level 1

I've run into a problem with the Field Display Name. I have the Display Name listed as "Percentage" but what is actually showing in the report results is the data clause.... any idea on how to fix this? According to the Cisco documentation (Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Report Customization Guide, Release 10.0(1) - Data Customizations [Cisco Unified Inte…) under the "Edit Fields Properties Page" section "Display Name" should be what the column header is, but that's definitely not what is showing in the report.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jacparke
Level 5
Level 5

Once the view is created, changes to the report definition have no affect on display name.  You can edit the view, select a field, right-click, select properties and change the display name there.  Or drop the view and create a new one.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Jack Parker

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jacparke
Level 5
Level 5

Once the view is created, changes to the report definition have no affect on display name.  You can edit the view, select a field, right-click, select properties and change the display name there.  Or drop the view and create a new one.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Jack Parker

Thanks Jack,

Didn't realize that you could right click on that item... it's inconsistent which things have right click menu options and which ones just bring up the browser right click menu.

Kris

Excellent feedback.

j.

Hi Kris,

Thanks for the feedback. In R11.5, CUIC is undergoing a major Ux Refresh. In that, we have gotten rid of right click. We are bringing everything in context.

Please let me know if you have further such issues/feedback, that will help us shape the product better.

Regards,

Vikram G

CUIC Product Manager

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: