Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC For UCCX 10.5 Trigger Detail Report

Adan Zuniga
Level 1
Level 1

All,

I am in need for a CUIC report that provides me the details of a trigger for a Telephony application (Calling number, date and time of call, called number, etc). Is there such report? The following report is only a summary and does not provide the necessary info: Under Unified CCX Historical->System->Application Summary Report.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you looked at Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report. Refer below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_5/user/guide/uccx_b_uccx-historical-reporting-guide-115/uccx_b_uccx-historical-reporting-guide-115_chapter_01.html#UCCX_RF_DDD5C519_00

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you looked at Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report. Refer below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_5/user/guide/uccx_b_uccx-historical-reporting-guide-115/uccx_b_uccx-historical-reporting-guide-115_chapter_01.html#UCCX_RF_DDD5C519_00

Regards

Deepak

Thank you Deepak,

This is the report that TAC proposed.

Glad that I was able to help Adan. Please remember to mark the thread as Answered if there are no further questions on the topic.

Regards

Deepak

I have a similar issue and have looked at the suggested Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report but does not provide me the data I am looking for. 

I need to know what extension transfer originating number to the trigger.  For example, caller A calls to staff B who then transfer caller A to trigger.  In Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report, I can see Caller A and Trigger, and associated CTI Ports, but I do not see Staff A who did the transfer.

UCCX version 11.6.2

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: