cancel
Announcements
configure & troubleshoot anyconnect
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

CUIC future releases?

The Unified Intelligence Center Reporting interface was updated over three recent releases (11.5, 11.6 & 12). The second web interface into the system (System Administration - operation administration management provisioning) is currently still in the legacy interface. Are there plans to update this interface as well and if yes, when?

11 REPLIES 11
Enthusiast

Re: CUIC future releases?

Which interface are you referring here? Can you please provide the interface URL you are trying to access and for which version?
Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.
Highlighted
Beginner

I'll do better than a URL. I've include two screen shots...

2019-06-18_7-44-57.png2019-06-18_7-46-32.png

Enthusiast

In last 1 year, I have seen that Cisco has updated Web Admin Interfaces for many products. Cisco might have this one in roadmap but I am not sure when. You can reach out to your Cisco SE or Account Manager to get the details.

Thanks, Vaijanath S.
Beginner

Does the CUIC Business Unit ever respond here? What do they have to say?

Rising star

In CUIC 12, the legacy interface is gone and replaced with the new fancy one. Finesse 12 and ECE have had their interfaces updated as well.
Enthusiast

The web interface for CUIC 12.x buit-in with UCCX is updated but with the screenshots above it looks like he is using Standalone CUIC. Is is updated for Standalone CUIC 12.x?
Thanks, Vaijanath S.
Enthusiast

Above screenshots are taken from 11.6(1), hence the UI is older.

Beginner

So.... you are saying that with 12.0 the full ADMIN interface (OAMP) interface has been changed as well? I can't find that anywhere in documentation.
Beginner

I think you miss the question.... The reporting interface for CUIS has changed (screenshot) but the question is will the Bussiness Unit shed some light when the CUIC Admin interface is changing? (2nd screenshot)
Rising star

No, still the old interface

Capture.PNG

Beginner

Thanks for the screen shot.... This is why I'm hoping the CUIC Business Unit will share any plans they have for this interface as well....

CreatePlease to create content