cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC future releases?

danmeier12
Level 1
Level 1

The Unified Intelligence Center Reporting interface was updated over three recent releases (11.5, 11.6 & 12). The second web interface into the system (System Administration - operation administration management provisioning) is currently still in the legacy interface. Are there plans to update this interface as well and if yes, when?

14 Replies 14

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Which interface are you referring here? Can you please provide the interface URL you are trying to access and for which version?
Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

I'll do better than a URL. I've include two screen shots...

2019-06-18_7-44-57.png2019-06-18_7-46-32.png

In last 1 year, I have seen that Cisco has updated Web Admin Interfaces for many products. Cisco might have this one in roadmap but I am not sure when. You can reach out to your Cisco SE or Account Manager to get the details.

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Does the CUIC Business Unit ever respond here? What do they have to say?

In CUIC 12, the legacy interface is gone and replaced with the new fancy one. Finesse 12 and ECE have had their interfaces updated as well.

The web interface for CUIC 12.x buit-in with UCCX is updated but with the screenshots above it looks like he is using Standalone CUIC. Is is updated for Standalone CUIC 12.x?
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Above screenshots are taken from 11.6(1), hence the UI is older.

So.... you are saying that with 12.0 the full ADMIN interface (OAMP) interface has been changed as well? I can't find that anywhere in documentation.

I think you miss the question.... The reporting interface for CUIS has changed (screenshot) but the question is will the Bussiness Unit shed some light when the CUIC Admin interface is changing? (2nd screenshot)

No, still the old interface

Capture.PNG

Thanks for the screen shot.... This is why I'm hoping the CUIC Business Unit will share any plans they have for this interface as well....

Let me try this question from a different angle. I have seen in the past where a Cisco business unit would share something called a "roadmap". This roadmap when share the possible direction that the software will take. The reader knows that the direction could be modified but at least it gives a general direction with possible dates when new features will be introduced.

I currently only see reference to documentation roadmaps. I'm hoping that there is a Cisco Unified Intelligence Center future release roadmap. Can anyone share with me how to find it?

Do you work for a Cisco partner?

Considering how many things are being moved into the PCCE (note, NOT UCCE) "SPOG" (single pane of glass) for management/configuration such as CVP and VVB, I would not be surprised if the CUIC administration was moved there as well.

I apologize if I missed it in your post, but wasn't sure if you were asking this question from a UCCX perspective, a UCCE perspective, a PCCE perspective, etc., as the answer may be different.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: