Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC gadget in finesse

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I have a UCCX 11 system where I created a new tab in Finesse (agent) that displays some historical data. I am using the CUIC demo gadget (CUIC.xml, CUIC.js, CUIC.css) for this and in CUIC.js I put the permalink from the dashboard.

In Finesse agent I want to increase the window size, so agent doesn't have to use the slider. I did check the css, js, and xml file, but where do I change the windows size? I tried some values, but this did not change the size.

Any help?

Thanks

JH

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark Grace
Level 1
Level 1

It's in CUIC.css, but looks to be broken like some of the other samples on DevNet.

/**
 * Default attributes for gadget body.
 */
body {
    background: none transparent;
    padding: 0px;
}
#frame1 {
    width:100%;
    height:650;
}
#agentout {
    margin:4x;
}

Under frame1, height should have a number of pixels.  Add "px" to the end of whatever value fits best for your content.

#frame1 {
    height:650px;
}

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mark Grace
Level 1
Level 1

It's in CUIC.css, but looks to be broken like some of the other samples on DevNet.

/**
 * Default attributes for gadget body.
 */
body {
    background: none transparent;
    padding: 0px;
}
#frame1 {
    height:650;
}
#agentout {
    margin:4x;
}

Under frame1, height should have a number of pixels.  Add "px" to the end of whatever value fits best for your content.

#frame1 {
    height:650px;
}

Yes, that did the trick

One question, if you know:

In the css file I can set these frame value, but also the CUIC.js file there is this statement:

html += '<iframe src="' + permalink + ' " id="frame1" width="900" height="300"></iframe>';

How do these interact? Sorry, not so familiar with web programming

Jan

I'm not much of a web programmer, either, but it looks like the contents of CUIC.css will override whatever is set in CUIC.js.

If nothing is set for the iFrame height/width in the CSS file, it'll use whatever is in the JS file.