Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC gadget in finesse

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I have a UCCX 11 system where I created a new tab in Finesse (agent) that displays some historical data. I am using the CUIC demo gadget (CUIC.xml, CUIC.js, CUIC.css) for this and in CUIC.js I put the permalink from the dashboard.

In Finesse agent I want to increase the window size, so agent doesn't have to use the slider. I did check the css, js, and xml file, but where do I change the windows size? I tried some values, but this did not change the size.

Any help?

Thanks

JH

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark Grace
Level 1
Level 1

It's in CUIC.css, but looks to be broken like some of the other samples on DevNet.

/**
 * Default attributes for gadget body.
 */
body {
    background: none transparent;
    padding: 0px;
}
#frame1 {
    width:100%;
    height:650;
}
#agentout {
    margin:4x;
}

Under frame1, height should have a number of pixels.  Add "px" to the end of whatever value fits best for your content.

#frame1 {
    height:650px;
}

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mark Grace
Level 1
Level 1

It's in CUIC.css, but looks to be broken like some of the other samples on DevNet.

/**
 * Default attributes for gadget body.
 */
body {
    background: none transparent;
    padding: 0px;
}
#frame1 {
    height:650;
}
#agentout {
    margin:4x;
}

Under frame1, height should have a number of pixels.  Add "px" to the end of whatever value fits best for your content.

#frame1 {
    height:650px;
}

Yes, that did the trick

One question, if you know:

In the css file I can set these frame value, but also the CUIC.js file there is this statement:

html += '<iframe src="' + permalink + ' " id="frame1" width="900" height="300"></iframe>';

How do these interact? Sorry, not so familiar with web programming

Jan

I'm not much of a web programmer, either, but it looks like the contents of CUIC.css will override whatever is set in CUIC.js.

If nothing is set for the iFrame height/width in the CSS file, it'll use whatever is in the JS file.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: