Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC historical reporting user for one Team

mcaldogne
Level 3
Level 3

Hi!

I have a CCX 11.6 where all the teams are different company of the same brand. They should not see 

It would be possible to give Reporting Capability View to a user and restrict the view of the reports only to one Team or some CSQs?

Thanks 

Mirko

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CUIC permissions can be confusing, so the easiest thing to do is, Supervisors are limited to their teams, CSQs and Agents for reporting.

If you give someone the Reporting role, then they now have access to 100% of the reporting.

The full documentation is here (fair warning, it's complex): https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_6_2/maintain_and_operate/guide/uccx_b_ccx-admin-and-operations-guide/uccx_b_ccx-admin-and-operations-guide_chapter_01100.html#CUIC_TP_S7353A1A_00

Hi Anthony,

many thanks for your prompt reply.

Currently each supervisor has the own team, and he can see only the CSQ and agents of the own team. 

But if he logs info CUIC he can nevertheless see the applications and the teams...without reporting capabilities.

If it were possible to do it the way you described it would be great for me.

Thanks

Mirko

Hi,

in the meantime I have tested again and I noticed that the most reports work correctly (Teams are filtered, I see the other skills but I can search only the data from my own team).

But if a run the "detailed Call CSQ Agent Report" as supervisor I can select the CSQ of another teams, so I cann see the data of another customer.

Do you know if that is normal or it could be an issue?

Thanks 

Mirko

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: