cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Logon Default Locale

gary.fearn
Level 1
Level 1

We are using CUIC V9 and the default locale on the login screen is always English(US) and I would like this to be English(UK). I can't see a way of changing this in CUIC or the OAMP interface. From what I have read it appears that the default locale is selected based on the browsers language and/or OS lauguage settings but I have changed these to English(UK) and CUIC still displays English(US) by default.. what am I doing wrong?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Try adding a custom "en-uk" language... it looks like CUIC looks for that instead of the standard "en-gb".

In Internet Explorer it is quite straightforward to add this as a custom language - you can do it straight from the Languages dialog box in the settings.

In Firefox, you'll have to go to "about:config" in the browser and edit "intl.accept_languages" variable directly.

-Jameson

-Jameson

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Try adding a custom "en-uk" language... it looks like CUIC looks for that instead of the standard "en-gb".

In Internet Explorer it is quite straightforward to add this as a custom language - you can do it straight from the Languages dialog box in the settings.

In Firefox, you'll have to go to "about:config" in the browser and edit "intl.accept_languages" variable directly.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Thanks Jameson  that worked for me in Firefox. I did the following....

Open up firefox with a new tab with ‘about:config’ and accept the risk statement.

Search for ‘intl.accept_languages’ in the search bar at the top.

Right click the entry and make sure the first value is ‘en-uk’ mine reads ‘en-uk,en-us,en’

Refresh the CUIC login screen and English UK is selected by default.