Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC MD5 Hash Value is shown as "not valid"

rieda
Beginner
Beginner

Hello all,

I try to upgrade a CUIC 9.1(1) to CUIC 10.5(1)

If I run the upgrade the CUIC say:

-->

Error encountered: The selected file is not valid. MD5 Hash Value: 02:e0:0c:bf:f8:9d:f5:d3:af:35:1d:db:b5:b1:f4:dc

<--

But this MD5 Hash value is correct - and the same as shown on the Cisco download page.

What must be done, that I can continue with the upgrade?

Regards

Alex

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mfedoseyev1
Beginner
Beginner

Release notes:

" If you are upgrading Unified Intelligence Center 10.5(1) from a release earlier than 10.0(1) (Release 8.5(4), 9.0(1), 9.0(2), and 9.1(1)),
you must download and apply the ciscocm.version3-keys.cop.sgn before you upgrade to 10.5(1). This Cisco Options Package (COP)
file has the RSA keys that are required to validate the upgrade.
"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

mfedoseyev1
Beginner
Beginner

Release notes:

" If you are upgrading Unified Intelligence Center 10.5(1) from a release earlier than 10.0(1) (Release 8.5(4), 9.0(1), 9.0(2), and 9.1(1)),
you must download and apply the ciscocm.version3-keys.cop.sgn before you upgrade to 10.5(1). This Cisco Options Package (COP)
file has the RSA keys that are required to validate the upgrade.
"

Hi mfedoseyev1,

Indeed - this COP file was needed to get the upgrade working.

But this COP file is not located in CUIC software. It is located in CUCM Software.

So I found it not in a timely fashion. And it was the fact what makes me hesitate to use the file.

Regards

Alex

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers