Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Multiple Reports to be Merged as One

wasak19861
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a requirement here, where my customer wants to merge 3 reports as one and then schedule it.

For Eg,

These are the 3 different reports,

Agent Summary Report
Agent State Summary by Interval Report
Agent Login Logout Activity Report

ideally i have to pull or schedule them individually, is it possible to merge all the 3 as one and then generate ?

Regards,

Waseem

9 Replies 9

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It is not possible to merge the reports and then schedule them as one. It had to be individual report

Regards

Deepak

I am having the same issue.   The reports are extremely difficult to decipher and to gather data for a snapshot or dashboard report, it takes so much time.  Is there no way to "query" the data?

Thanks, Susan

You can create your own custom report, look at the UCCE schema document for guidance.

david

Hi David/Jonathan,

I'm using UCCX 10.6.1, could you please guide me with some related documents on getting this done.

I do not have a lab setup with me.

Regards,

Waseem

CCX has a CUIC Standard license on it which doesn't allow you to create/edit Report Definitions. You must have an off-box CUIC instance with the Premium license in order to do this. The cheapest way, by far, is the NFP (customer) or NFR (partner) SKU. You also need some DBA skills as a poorly written stored procedure can impact call processing if it is wasteful with CPU resources. Remember that everything has to play nice together since CCX is a single VM.

Synopsis: Install CUIC Premium, connect it to UCCX as a Data Source, and then build a new Report Definition (plus stored procedure in Informix using AGS Server Studio or SQuirreL SQL), Report, Value Lists, Collections, and Views.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_1051/user/guide/CUIC_BK_CAD76E49_00_unified-intelligence-center-cust-report.html

https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-48759

https://www.ciscolive.com/online/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=7666

Hello from a fellow TDS Metrocom alum!

Sorry to bring back an old discussion but are non-partners allowed to purchase and use the NFR sku for CUIC Premium?  

Thank you.

Hi Shaun!

Yes and the answer has actually improved in CCX 11.5+ Premium.

Traditionally the customer would order the Not for Production SKU CUIC-NPS and media kit R-IPCE-MEDIAKIT which covers their royalty costs. As with the partner NFR SKU, the rule is that users cannot access that instance directly. You would design the reports there and export them to the production instance.

Beginning in CCX 11.5, customers with a premium license can deploy an off-box CUIC Premium instance and use it in production. It only does historical reports, not live data. You would also have to manage user logins separately, unlike the co-resident instance on CCX. In this case you can download the installer directly from CCO.

David is correct, though your post doesn't say whether you are using UCCE or UCCX.

You will need a copy of CUIC Premium (NFR/NFP copy will work) to design a new report that has exactly the data you want. Assuming UCCX: the ODBC user also has permission to create custom stored procedures that CUIC can consume. After you design of on CUIC Premium you the export it from the lab and import it onto production. At that point there is a single report tha can be executed (or scheduled).

in UCCE It is not possible to merge the reports, you may create your own customized report and schedule.