cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC on a UCCX - Dataset status is Failed. (Database error)

Kim Nielsen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Suddenly this Saturday, some of our rapports stopped working. Detailed call by call CCDR report is working, when you choose today, but when you choose yesterday, we are getting a "Dataset status is Failed (Database error).

Details on the error is:

Error information:
com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.datasource.CuicDbException: DbException: CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.getDataSet() { Nested SQLException; SQLState: IX000 Vendor code: -1265 Message: Overflow occurred on a datetime or interval operation. } at com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.datasource.CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.getDataSetBuilder(CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.java:860) at com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.engine.CuicReportEngineWorker.executeQueryUsingDatasetBuilder(CuicReportEngineWorker.java:659) at com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.engine.CuicReportEngineWorker.runReport(CuicReportEngineWorker.java:503) at com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.engine.CuicReportEngineWorker.run(CuicReportEngineWorker.java:458) at com.cisco.ccbu.infra.threads.InstrumentedRunnable.run(InstrumentedRunnable.java:88) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) at com.cisco.ccbu.infra.threads.ThreadPoolThread.run(ThreadPoolThread.java:164) Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Overflow occurred on a datetime or interval operation. at com.informix.util.IfxErrMsg.getSQLException(IfxErrMsg.java:407) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.a(IfxSqli.java:3461) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.E(IfxSqli.java:3774) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.dispatchMsg(IfxSqli.java:2580) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.receiveMessage(IfxSqli.java:2496) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.a(IfxSqli.java:1766) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.executeStatementQuery(IfxSqli.java:1704) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.executeStatementQuery(IfxSqli.java:1635) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxResultSet.a(IfxResultSet.java:206) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxStatement.executeQueryImpl(IfxStatement.java:1229) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxPreparedStatement.executeQuery(IfxPreparedStatement.java:395) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxCallableStatement.executeQuery(IfxCallableStatement.java:238) at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyCallableStatement.executeQuery(NewProxyCallableStatement.java:2131) at com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.datasource.CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.executeAndLoadDataset(CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.java:978) at com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.datasource.CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.getDataSetBuilder(CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.java:846) ... 8 more Caused by: java.sql.SQLException at com.informix.util.IfxErrMsg.getSQLException(IfxErrMsg.java:407) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.E(IfxSqli.java:3779) ... 20 more

I have tried to restart the CUIC service, but no change. It's still giving me this error.

I'm thinking that it's having something to do with the date/time, because of the "1265 Message: Overflow occurred on a datetime or interval operation" that is seen in the error.

But I can't seem to find any info on this error, other than it's some kind of date/time error in the Informix database.

Anyone else seen this error? (It's an 9.0(2) version of the uccx.)

Br

Kim

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

arnayyar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This is an outage. All customers are experiencing this issue. As a solution, download and apply the attached cop file. This is applicable from any version from 8.x to 11.x.

Please download the cop file for the bug fix and save it an sFTP server. Applying this cop will NOT cause any service impact and no reboot or switch-version is required.

Let me know if you need assistance applying this cop which is the solution to this issue.

Instructions: Please refer readme for more:

Save the cop.sgn to the root of the sFTP directory.
Run utils system upgrade initiate on both Nodes one by one incase of HA and just one Node incase of standalone.
Choose the cop file and let it install.
Close web browser and run CUIC and the reports should be working after this solution.

View solution in original post

66 Replies 66

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

might be hitting this one

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvb27878

I'm also getting that error. It started today.

UCCX 10.6.1.11002-15.

Can you send us the bug description?

Getting: Insufficient Permissions to View Bug

Thanks,

Same issue here running System version: 10.6.1.11002-15

i was able to see the bug details, but looks like now even i don't have access to see the bug detail again. wiered.

I would suggest to open up a TAC case with cisco for further support.

Chintan,

Can you post the detail of the bug report here?

Thanks

DP

I'm getting the same error as well when I run the report. I'm running CUIC on CXX 10.6.1. What is that bug? I can't view it? My bad. Saw the links above. Disregard! Thanks. 

We have the same issue. If I exclude 09/09/2016 from report range than report runs OK. Only reports with agents activity/ logins/state effected.  Does anybody got any official reaction from Cisco?

We are on UCCX 10.6.1.11001-31

We are seeing the issue as well in multiple UCCX clusters on version 10.6.1. Opened a TAC case.

Any update on this, I am seeing the same issue/date, about to call TAC now.

Yes....there is a cop file TAC just provided to me. They turned sev 3 around in 15 min with an email including the readme and the cop file.

I haven't even gotten a response, 2 hours later.  Your contract status must be cooler than ours...

Sorry man...bump to Sev 1? : )

It's fine, they'll get it.  If it's disruptive to install it, which I'm better it is, I can't do it until the weekend anyways.  24/5...

It isn't disruptive except to reporting. Servers don't have to be restarted. Only the service.