Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Premium UCCX sandbox Lab

pravin1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have created UCCX 11.6 Sandbox lab and as per my knowledge it is avaliable with premium licenses. CUIC web page is there but it shows only reports where can I find Report definition  Tab. I want to create new reports and report definition. Please advise.

Regards,

Pravin 

3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

To create a new report, you will go to Report in the left navigation -> New -> ReportUntitled.png

Is this what you were looking for?

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denis,

I want to create custom report definition using custom stored procedure which we have written. 

for that we need UCCX premium access for CUIC portal. Please advise how can we get that access in SAND BOX Lab.

Report definition Tab is below report Tab in CUIC GUI.

Regards,

Pravin

Hi,

Seems like the ability to create report definitions is only available in the CUIC standalone product and is not available for the Co-res UCCX system. Take a look at the conversation here: https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/cuic-10-6-report-definitions-drawer-not-showing-up/td-p/2716137

The UCCX sandbox does have a premium license though:

license.png

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: