cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Premium with UCCX

Michael Martin
Level 1
Level 1

I have integrated CUIC premium with UCCX version 11.6. I have an issue where if I add an agent, CSQ or Skill in UCCX it does not get reflected in CUIC premium unless i reset the CUIC server. Also i can run reports, but they are not current - IE - I can only get the Agent state report to report data from several hours ago, pre server reset, but not current information.

Its as if the data is not being forwarded to the "Standalone CUIC Configuration" connection.Contact Center, UCCX, Other Contact C

3 Replies 3

Konstantin Vaksin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
You should have same version of CUIC as UCCX. So you should run UCCX 11.6

Also after each upgrade of UCCX you have to re-import reports from UCCX to CUIC

Kostia

If you look at the Datasources in CUIC, do they show online for UCCX?

Here's a technote that goes into it a little bit.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express-1061/211401-Tech-Note-on-CUIC-Datasources-for-UCCX.html

Everything is green - the UCCX server is in service - the Stand alone CUIC configuration is good, the data source in CUIC connected node is green.

Everything from a 10,000 foot view looks great - its the current data that i cannot report on - IE if i create a CSQ or skill in UCCX its not reflected in CUIC premium. Or my agent state data only reports from 4 hours ago and not 4 minutes ago.