cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Primary node DRS Restore question

serotonin01
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to restore CUIC on primary node 001 which crashed recently. The secondary node 411 is up and running. During the Disaster Recovery restore process it's giving me option: Select the server from which the database data needs to be restored.

I thought if Primary is newly rebuilt that we should never sync Primary with Secondary.

Is it safe to select to restore database data from subscriber to publisher or should I leave the it blank?

I feel like leaving the option blank. According to  the backed up components in TAR the Primary node's CCMDB is backed up.

Does it even apply to CUIC, it sounds like it is more of a CUCM option.

I have never done it before so I want to be really careful. I hope there is someone out there who has positive experience.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

serotonin01
Level 1
Level 1

Update: I did not choose to restore DB from Subscriber. It allowed the CCMDB to be restored from the DRS back up. It all worked out and was restored as planned.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

serotonin01
Level 1
Level 1

Update: I did not choose to restore DB from Subscriber. It allowed the CCMDB to be restored from the DRS back up. It all worked out and was restored as planned.