Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC : problem with pull report with long date range

iptsupport
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

i try to get report with date range in my environment of CUIC, when i try to pull report one year its not working all the time.

some of the times its generate the report and some times its writing "Checking report execution progress"  for a long time and not generate the report.
i saw that its only happen when i try to pull report with long date range.

before two week ago we reset the servers ( Pub + Sub ) because we saw another problem, all the historical report show zero in all the fields, when we did reset its solved the problem.

Report :
*CSQ All fields

*Agent Summary Report

UCCX version : 11.6.2.10000-38

any suggestions ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Try and run a report for a long time range but one that doesn't overlap with daylight savings time change and see if it works. The DST change has in the past/even today sometimes causes some wierdness with CUIC reports.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Graham Old
Level 7
Level 7

CUIC used to have a hard limit of 8000 rows extracted from the database, I think 11.6 still has this limit.

Reports using a long date range would fail.

Graham

Hi Graham,
thank you for your response, I thought maybe this is the problem but if this is right why sometime its work and sometime no? 

More then that in "CSQ All fields" report I have only 5 CSQ so why that's happen?  

Try and run a report for a long time range but one that doesn't overlap with daylight savings time change and see if it works. The DST change has in the past/even today sometimes causes some wierdness with CUIC reports.

///

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

We ended up going with VARIPHY (www.variphy.com) - They have an excellent UCCX Reporting & Analytics tool, that allows me to pull any size reports, in any way I want it... It has simplified the reporting stuff for me greatly! I can pull reports for a whole year if I want! CSV, Excel, PDF and more...

Check it out at : https://www.variphy.com/products/cisco-uccx-reporting/

Hi Rikardkrvaric,
thank you for your response, I search solution without pay any more money.

I too waited several years...