cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Report Access

techs
Level 1
Level 1

Trying to understand the changes in UCCX 11.5. We have completed several upgrades to 11.5 as of late but am having issues with CUIC or at least it seems that way. For some reason I cannot create a folder under the default Reports section like I have been able to prior to this version. The user I am using is the Admin user and is a superuser in CUIC. Can anyone shed light on why I can't create folders, can't run ANYTHING. The only option I get is Export for every report...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I am not a UCCX user, but in UCCE, the CUIC GUI was revised for 11.x with the new interface for Reports. I believe this is shared with UCCX.

Report Definitions, Value Lists, Security etc. are all done with the "legacy" GUI. Reports also appears in the legacy GUI but don't try to use them from there. That page is useful for Importing and that's it.

So the question is - are you trying these operations from the new GUI?

Regards,
Geoff

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I am not a UCCX user, but in UCCE, the CUIC GUI was revised for 11.x with the new interface for Reports. I believe this is shared with UCCX.

Report Definitions, Value Lists, Security etc. are all done with the "legacy" GUI. Reports also appears in the legacy GUI but don't try to use them from there. That page is useful for Importing and that's it.

So the question is - are you trying these operations from the new GUI?

Regards,
Geoff

Thanks for your help Geoff. I finally figured that out late last night.... You would think that if you are going to put out another page, ALL functionality would either follow or not...

I know that Cisco want to upgrade all GUIs. This was posted on the Developer forum by the Reporting product manager.

We plan to port the remaining old interfaces to new UX in the next coming releases - then RunAs will work seamlessly

Thanks,
Vikram G

The biggest complaint I hear at the moment comes from IE users having to turn off Compatibility View for the new UI, and turn it back on when a page in the legacy UI has to be accessed.

Regards,
Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: