Helpful
Replies

CUIC Report Data Disappeared

podwats
Level 1
Level 1

CCX 11.6.2. 

CUIC Report CSQ by interval data missing for 5 days. 10.26-10.30

Weird thing is, the data was there last week. Ran same report on 10.30, no issues. Came in on Monday and data is gone. Reports are all blank

Any suggestions?

Ran dbreplication (disable/enable CDA/HDS)

HR file restore

No luck. Cisco is investigating as well but thought I'd ask here

Thanks in advance!

5 Replies 5

If you run the same report for that time period before 10/26, is it there? In other words, is it just a "gap" where you see no data for that period of time?

Are you talking about uccx or ucce?

If you have ucce, check HDS DB usage via icmdba tool. If you have around 80%, than you have auto purge process in place, that leads to such problem.

You will need to expand HDS DB via SQL Management tool or ICMDBA tool, so you will keep DB around 60% of usage

podwats
Level 1
Level 1

correct. data is only missing for that time frame. it was there during that week though. if you ran a report for 10.27 on 10.28, it was all there. tried again on 11.2 and that 5 day period is now blank

So what happens if you run it just for one day during that time frame?

If that shows, but the 5 day period is a problem, I will bet it has something to do with the daylight savings time change. There are several defects in previous versions where that sometimes causes problems.

If you try and run reports that don't touch that DST 11/1 day and it works, then that is likely your problem.

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

I've had issues with CUIC as well... Even the reports are terrible...

We got the Variphy UCCX reporting tool, and it just pulls all the data into this database instead, and I can make wonderful reports on the fly, just like that!   zip! zap!

Try it!

https://www.variphy.com/products/cisco-uccx-reporting/