cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Report discrepancies

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

Good morning. Forgive these ?'s but. attached I have 2 reports. for only one CSQ. as you see the CSQ report shows 65 total calls. 

1st question 65 presented 58 answered only 1 abandoned. where are the rest. no deque happening.

2nd - agent summary for this CSQ when totaled for same time shows 148 ACD in. what would be a factor in this number be substantially larger than CSQ report?  we have Script, call comes in and either caller can pick CSQ direct, or go to operator CSQ and then transferred  to other CSQ.

thank you all for any thoughts.

5 Replies 5

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

Everybody have these same questions!

For Question 1:

Call #1 comes in, it gets PRESENTED to Agent A. Agent A answers Call #1.

That's 1 call presented, 1 call answered.

Call #2 comes in, it gets PRESENTED to Agent A. Agent A "forgot" to put himself in Away mode - so it's a Ring No Answer for Agent A.

Call #2 is then PRESENTED to Agent B, and Agent B gladly answers.

That's 2 calls presented, 1 call answered.

Abandoned calls are people hanging up, while on hold to speak to agent.

Rikard,

Thank you for responding. I have saw this document before but I am not sold on that being the answer here. Trust me I am tracing these calls and believe there is more to this question that everyone asks.

Can you run the Call Custom Variables Report for this same time/calls/CSQ?

(Reports > Stock > Historical > Inbound > Call Custom Variables Report)

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

For Question 2:

Does the agentsum.xlsx file include all 3 CSQs (or more)?

edit: corrected file name

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

So my research continues and I am still baffled. I will be opening case but..

3 attachment's call comes in to 1 CSQ, agent talks 40 seconds and transfers to another CSQ where that agent x5415 answers  and talks for over a minute.

2nd attachment shows called connected with duration, but no talk time

1st shows original CSQ and transfer to 2nd CSQ which shows no talk time.

this results in a call presented, but not answered and not abandoned really skewing statistics for group.

Any one have any thoughts

Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: