cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Report for the Calls missed During Off Business Hours.

aniket0422
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

Is there any report we can pull for the calls missed during off business hours/Holidays.

Can we configure any script to capture customer contacts who called during off business hours/Holidays and then get these details in excel sheet.

5 Replies 5

What does the script do during closed hours? Does it set the 'handled' flag? (I would say it should not set that) You could set one of the custom call variables to indicate this and report on that. I would think you could also get a report of contacts during particular hours.

Hey Aniket0422

I will agree what Elliot wrote.

This is have the script could look like

Calendar.PNG

And then your can take the report in cuic "Call Custom Variables Report" under stock -> Unified CCX historical -> Inbound

Here you can see each call and what the callvariable01 is set to. 

The report can be exported to excell . export.PNG

Hope that helps

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Below is my Script.

Can you suggest, How and where can I record caller Information.

What variable I need to define in script.

Capture.JPG

Hey Aniket

Here I have put in the steps in your script.

Script.PNG

And then can your se for each call the status ind the field CustomVaraible01 in the report "Call Custom Variables Report" under stock -> Unified CCX historical -> Inbound

Hope that helps 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

I am using the Call Custom Variables Report to see all calls outside of business hours.

In fact, I am able to see customers calling that never went to a queue during open hours... I send this report to some departments nightly, and they can have someone reach out to the customer, in case they need help.

But in my script, before it ever goes to the "Closed" portion, it records their Caller ID, it does the database dips it needs to lookup customer numbers, etc, and records that to be visible in the Call Custom Variables Report. I can export the report to Excel, and then you can filter out any "Contact Disposition" that is "2" (Answered by Agent)... Now you have a report of all calls outside of business hours.