cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Report PCCE scheduled report loses grouping

lnivala
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!  I am a beginner!  I have created scheduled reports to save in a remote location.  My issue is the reports lose the grouping and then exceed the row limits so I lose most of my data.  How do I keep the grouping of the reports?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If the report doesn't exceed the row limit is the grouping there? Newer version of CUIC have increased the row limit, but there's still a limit. Besides getting the data directly from the DB (which can have some negative consequences) you should just break down your report into smaller reports.

david

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

If the report doesn't exceed the row limit is the grouping there? Newer version of CUIC have increased the row limit, but there's still a limit. Besides getting the data directly from the DB (which can have some negative consequences) you should just break down your report into smaller reports.

david

No.  The CVS file is ungrouped.   I am new to CUIC.  Why would getting the data from the DB have negative consequences.  How would you request the data?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: