Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi there, Hoping im posting in the right space, it has been a while. We are currently building out Webex CC in our sandbox. The typical inbound voice items are no issues however a skillset challenge is occuring on the chatbot. Whilst there are templa...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking to deploy call studio and have a couple of questions    Does the Pcce need to  be always connected, powered up for icm to use it since we are looking to deploy it on a  laptop.   We are looking to deploy it on a standard laptop and a s...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can we do these requirements below on UCCX: - If the incoming call to the UCCX is not answered, is there any option that automatically makes the UCCX make an outbound call to this number? - let's consider this call center for car service, and the cli...

I have script when call end by finesse it forward to postcall survey script as in URL: Configure Post Call Treatment on Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) 11.0(1) or Later - Cisco, and when check "Call Custom Variables Report" in CUIC I can ...

matee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Finesse audio

I connected headset to windows pc and I can hear audio, but when use finesse I can't hear anything,  is there any configuration i need to do related to finesse to get audio through headset

matee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a requirement that customer data should be visible to agent before dialing (as in preview mode) but the call should be be first answered by IVR then transfer to Same agent upon customer's confirmation (Press *). Is there any way we can ac...

Hi folks,We have a PCCE v12.6(1), 12,000 seats.when I click on "Agent Explorer" in Configuration Manager tool, an error message appears "The peripheral data required for the proper operation of this explorer is not present in the system or not access...

atoxet by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our supervisors and administrators are encountering the following error when making any changes to current agents or trying to create new ones... Error occurredThe Router is not available. Try again later or contact your system administrator.This beg...