Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC reporting time not correct

Curtis Fuentes
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

I have a user pulling a CUCI report and thedate time if of by an hour or two. If I pull the report the times are correct. What can cause this issue and how can I correct it.  Thak for your help 

8 Replies 8

In the user configuration page (Security) make sure that the time zone is the same as yours.  Please note that CUIC has a weird thing where time zone 'EST" is not the same as 'New York Easter Time Zone' or something like that.  Make sure you're not using the 'EST' 'CST', etc time zone.

david

Hi I am using America/New_York

Is the user also using America/New_York?

david

yes

Ok, so you login to CUIC and see the right dates, can you then run as the other user from your own login and confirm that you see the wrong dates?

david

I log in as her and run the reports and they have the incorrect time. Then I log out and log in as me or another supervisor and it shows correct time. Should I delete her account and rebuild it ?

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the Time Zone, can you just unset it and reset it.  If that doesn't work, then delete and start over.

david

Hi ,

I have a CUIC report where it doesnt show the time in the datetime field , it only shows date , not the time , but when I apply that query to the HDS DB , it shows the time as well...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: