cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Reporting

Roy_11
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi guys, I passing the variable 3 value to CUIC reporting. But actually in the CUIC reports it’s hitting multiple times for each call ,it should be each call single hitting only if am wrong please.

Now my reports are coming multiple time  .

i merged  RCD table to existing reports for make one column to visible as variable 3 value  .

Thanks !!

Roy

7 Replies 7

Roy_11
Spotlight
Spotlight
Please could you help me on this issue

Hey Roy,

i think your question is not clear enough.  Could you please describe a little bit more, like, is it a custom CUIC report, how are you passing variable 3 (is it PV 3), what rows are merged in RCD to get one line.

If possible, provide some screenshots as well.

how are you passing variable 3 (is it PV 3) ?

yes Call Peripheral Variable 3.
what rows are merged in RCD to get one line??
Variable 3.
i want to add the Variable 3 in custom report with one column .

Thanks!
Roy

Thanks Roy.  can you please provide more details on "i want to add the Variable 3 in custom report with one column ."  What is this custom report, do you have a SQL query which is not providing correct details or are your trying to modify existing report definition to derive some results.  What are the results that you want to capture in report.

Thanks Piyusha,

yes sure , Custom report:it's fully based on the call type real-time data .
In the Exisiting reports , they added the two table
1.Call_Type (nolock),
2. Call_Type_Real_Time
i added RCD or TCD table in that existing one , common things for all is only Call type ID correct ?
the problem , is variable 3 has 123 value and other variable 456 value for these both variable pass to same call type .
Whenever call comes in 123 value its Call count incremented in the reports and same time 456 value also get incremented because of same call type used ?

i want to differentiated the both value and need to take individual count for them .
it's make sense ? if not please please let me know . i will again sent to you clear notes .

Thanks!
Roy

Call Type ID is the common field between 4 tables you mentioned, that is correct.  After reading your description, can you please confirm if your script logic is: variable 3 is used multiple times in your script and each time goes to same call type ? and you want to know for a specific value in variable 3, how many calls came against that call type ?

Hi piyush aghera,

Q1 :can you please confirm if your script logic is: variable 3 is used multiple times in your script and each time goes to same call type ?
Ans 1: Yes , multiple times used in script as variable 3 but values different , it goes to same call type.
my question is how to separate the variable 3 value call count against call type is it possible?

Q2 : and you want to know for a specific value in variable 3, how many calls came against that call type ?
yes correct , exactly . i am able to merge the call variable 3 against call type name .
For example :

IN CUIC Report
Variable 3 Call type call count
Mainmenu City_Q
Mainmenu2 City_Q

whenever call hit in variable 3 as Mainmenu value its goes to City_Q , its automatically call count also increased
on both variable 3 because we are using Same call type correct .

is there any other way to separate the variable 3 value count without call type ?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: