Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Rls 11.5 import HR Data from UCCX Rls 8.6 - support

New CUIC deployment Rle 11.5 in CCX environment.

Can we import the old Historical Reporting data from the UCCX Rls 8.6 ?

What utility and process please.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jeanie, I know that UCCX 8.x has HRC and no CUIC. As a matter of fact these are only the reporting clients and connect to the UCCX database to pull the records and then display them in the form of reports. Now if you want CUIC should show the records from UCCX 8 then as I mentioned the only option is to upgrade your UCCX from 8.x to 11.x and that way all of your historical data will also migrate and then you can run the reports using CUIC for the previous times. Apart from this, there is no other option whatsoever and there was never one.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Hello Jeanie

I am assuming this is a standalone CUIC box.

CUIC itself does not store any historical data locally, what you will need to do is configure its database source to point to your existing UCCX 8.6.

Refer to the following:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_901/user/guide/CUIC_BK_R41339DE_00_reporting-app-user-guide-901/CUIC_BK_R41339DE_00_reporting-app-user-guide-901_chapter_0100.htmlRegards

Hoai Huynh

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no way you can do this, also you will not be able to point CUIC to UCCX 8.6 as standalone CUIC with UCCX is only supported starting version 11 onwards.

Why don't you simply upgrade your UCCX 8.5 to 11.5 and that way all of your historical data will also be imported over to the new version. This is the only solution and a supported one of course as well.

Regards

Deepak

Deepak,

Thank you for your swift response, however they do not have CUIC on the 8.6 -- only the older appl Historical Reporting  -- HR.  

To your knowledge, can the HR database be imported into CUIC ? 

appreciate it... Jeanie Anderson

Jeanie, I know that UCCX 8.x has HRC and no CUIC. As a matter of fact these are only the reporting clients and connect to the UCCX database to pull the records and then display them in the form of reports. Now if you want CUIC should show the records from UCCX 8 then as I mentioned the only option is to upgrade your UCCX from 8.x to 11.x and that way all of your historical data will also migrate and then you can run the reports using CUIC for the previous times. Apart from this, there is no other option whatsoever and there was never one.

Regards

Deepak

thank you Deepak.   excellent insights.  our team is ON IT !

Glad that I was able to help Jeanie and thanks for marking the Correct Answer.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: