Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC - scheduler wont let me select reports to edit

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

UCCX - 11.6.1  - co-resident CUIC.

New laptop with Windows 10,  in Firefox when selecting "Configure"  then selecting "Scheduler"  - opens a new tab within CUIC with list in left pane instead of opening up the Scheduler with the reports.

Then when I choose Scheduler in the new tab in left pane, it will not let me select the report to Edit.

Works currently in IE browser (Win10 & FF) - but do not want to use IE.

Used to work in Windows 7 & FireFox.  (The Scheduler should just open up directly and all me to Edit reports)

I know it is some setting in FF, but I have tried several things and it does not seem to change.

The other place this occurs is in Cisco Unity Express - wont let me choose a user to delete

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

UCCX 11.6(2)ES05 looks to have solved this problem, and also provides a work around, which is to use FF ESR 60

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvq72985

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

Check this first.. make sure you ARE NOT trying to FireFox 64-bit version. 

It won't load Java.  ...I just went through this with my Win10 update. 

I've not been able to get that to work. 

If that is the case, then load a 32-bit version on Mozillla and see if that resolves the issue.

-Sean

I don't think Java is required for CUIC though. Right?

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Are you saying the radio buttons are not selectable for you? If so, I have also had that poblem with FireFox and UCCX 11.6, however, it did go away for me, at some point. Unfortunately, I cannot say for sure why it went away. Are you using FireFox ESR on the correct supported version for UCCX 11.6(1) - which is FireFox ESR 52? If you are using 60 or 68, or non-ESR, I would try to get on a supported version first, before beating your head against the wall.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/uccxcompat11_6_1.html#Supported_Browsers

Yes the buttons are not selectable.

The FF version shows: 69.0 (64-bit).  

My company pre-loads what they want you to have including versions. 

Let me see if I can go and download the versions you mentioned.

Appreciate the advise,  will update with what occurs

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

UCCX 11.6(2)ES05 looks to have solved this problem, and also provides a work around, which is to use FF ESR 60

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvq72985

Anthony,

I appreciate the information.  My company pushes down the version they want us on, I am on 68.1 ESR.  So the workaround is not applicable in my case, but thanks for the tip as it may help others.

Reading through the 11.6(2) ES05 , this seems like my next path.

By the way if anyone else having issue, IE 11 does work, I just dont prefer using IE.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: