cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Sub Totals

Mark Cockrell
Level 1
Level 1

I have created a custom report definition and report in CUIC 10 and even after adding a grouping the subtotals and grand total are Null. I've pasted a screenshot of the report output and group definition below.

Is there are requirement to group by Date in order for subtotals to display?  Is there an option or radio button somewhere that I'm just missing?  The documentation that I have reviewed is thoroughly lacking in this area.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

CUIC Snip.JPG

CUIC Snip2.JPG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark,

Please make sure you have defined a footer for each field in the Report Definition. All fields default to a footer of "None". It is up to you as the report definition designer to choose "Sum", "Avg", "Count", "Min", "Max", or a custom formula.

-Jameson

-Jameson

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mark,

Please make sure you have defined a footer for each field in the Report Definition. All fields default to a footer of "None". It is up to you as the report definition designer to choose "Sum", "Avg", "Count", "Min", "Max", or a custom formula.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Thank you for the quick response!  It was not intuitive to me that adding a header would fall under the 'formatting' tab.