cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC UCCX 9.0.1 Real Time reports

davor.vragovic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have a problem with importing Real time reports.

Release notes state that appropriate Data source should be configured before importing Real Time report templetes.

CUIC user guide  states that UCCE Historical and UCCE Real Time data sources exist by  default upon fresh installation. However, in my case, there are only CUIC and UCCX datasouces configured by default (UCCX pointing to db_cra). Should I create a UCCE Real Time Data source? What database/user should it use? 

I'm running CUIC as a part of UCCX, not on standalone server.

Kind Regards,

Davor

21 Replies 21

Have you enabled the "Real Time Snapshot Config" to update the rtCSQssummary table.

Appadmin then Tools/Real Time Snapshot Config"

Graham

Thanks Graham for your help,

I am sort of at a half way house now, which I am hoping you help me with.

1st I downloaded your report - straight to the customer site and it does not show any CSQ names.

2nd I downloaded onto our lab system, used premium CUIC to make some changes and then tried to import to the customer site and I get jsp.sync error message.

3rd I then created the whole report copying in your SQL, however I add in Key Criteria field as Queue and when I have imported to the customer site I can see the CSQs, however I then get Dataset failed when  I try to run it.

Either way I cut it I get an error :-(

basically what I am trying to do is create a wallboard that will show the total of all CSQs, showing calls Waiting, handled, Abandoned, number of agents Ready & not ready, & Avg Wait time.

If you can help in anyway at all I would be most grateful.

Hi Graham,

Thanks for your report. I was able to import it but it is not showing any data in our environment.

I have enabled the Real Time Snapshot Config. It was asking me about the server name in that config aswell so I entered the IP address of the UCCX server.

ANy ideas on how to get it to work?

Thanks,

Jeroen

Hi Jeroen

Do you have a HA system as the rtcsqssummary table is only written on the active server.

Run this command from the cli to see if you have any data in the table:

run uccx sql db_cra select * from rtcsqssummary

Regards

Graham

Hi Graham,

Thanks for your fast response.

Indeed, we have a HA system. When I run the command on the active server in the CLI I indeed get results. When I run it on the inactive server there are no results.

I have now changed the IP address of the server name in the Real Time Snapshot Config to the ip address of the active server, but i still cannot run the CUIC report.

These are the errors I get when I try to run the report:

Please correct the validation errors for the following fields and try again: QueueName (@QueueName)

The value list cannot be blank. Please pick one or more values from the value list

Thanks in advance to help me out.

Rgds,

Jeroen

Hi Jeroen

There are two SQL queries going on here, the first get the queue names and the second gets the data based on the queue names.

Force a change over between the active and standby servers so the csqssummary tables on both servers have data in. If you want the original to be active then force it back once it has written the queue names.

If your display is not updating then you are looking at the wrong server.

If you add (or delete) queues you will need to force a change over so both csqssummary tables have the same queue names in.

Regards

Graham

Amit23
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Team.

i am also using uccx 9 with CUIC and when using schedule it is giving blank reports that are attached here..

Cisco Unified Intelligence Center

Version:9.0(2) build 1 (9_0_2_11002_27)

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma