cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC v12 Report Supervisor not seeing terminated user data in reports

ericestrada
Level 1
Level 1

We are running UCCX v12.0(1).  We have some agents that were let go on 03/20/2020.  When any reporting supervisor attempts to generate a report which includes those users for dates when they were employed (03/9 - 03/13) the report will generate 0 results.  However, if I log in with the Super User account and run the same exact report, I can pull data.  Would this be a permissions issue in CUIC?  If so, what do I need to enable?

Thank you!

3 Replies 3

Have those agents been removed from their team? That would be the most likely issue was to why the supervisor can't see them.

david

Yes, they are not showing up under their team heading in the CUIC Report Filter window.

I'm LDAP integrated. Once the AD team removes the users AD accounts, they lose their setup in CUCM/UCCX.

Is there a permission I can assign that allows the supervisor pull data? They're able to select the users in the Report Filter window.

Thanks for your reply.

Hmm, I actually don't know if in UCCX you can just go to security and give access to specific agents to users. That would be the only way you could do it if it were possible.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: