Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC

harageri1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

one of our client report a problem with CUIC Reports - exactly this one : Call Type Historical All Fields. Sometimes but probably at whole hours reports do not contains data form last 15 min. Report is refreshing every 15 minutes. SQL query is running aprx 1,5 min. Is it possible that report do not refresh and is sends rep  with old values ? How can i check it ?

3 Replies 3

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I would say that it is not possible that the database has old values.

You do need to be aware that the Router will write the data to the Logger pretty much right at the end of the 15 minute interval, after the PGs have sent their reports. Then it may take some time, depending on the size of the contact center, for replication from the Logger to the HDS to complete, and for the particular HDS which CUIC is getting data from to have the latest data. This is normally under a couple of minutes, but at a large install with many PGs, I have seen this take up to 6 minutes.

You can use ICMDBA Space Used Summary to check - compare Logger and HDS shortly after the 15 minute boundary.

Regards,
Geoff

Thank You for quick response. I will check it today.

Data in both tables are the same. How many time cucic needs to refresh it reports  (excluding time 900sec for historical data) ? May be here is delay ? Clinet gives 2 minutes time window - reports refresh every 15 min. The scheduller task occurs avery 15 min starting at 12:02 am. The sql query works about 1,5 min. So cuic has a half muntes to fetch report with data from sql query ? Is worth to change start time to 12:03 ? to add extra time to fetch report with new data ?