Views
Helpful
Replies

CUSP is rejecting SIP invite from CVP for IVR label

sadswami
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am using CUSP in UCCE environment. When CVP is sending SIP invite to CUSP with IVR label it is not responding. While it is allowing the ringtone and error labels.

Here are the CVP call server logs.

Error handling the label [77711110001004]  for leg id [---] Exception DESC=java.io.IOException: cant connect to SIP server

Abnormally ending sip code 488 not acceptable here , gateway call using  surv tcl flag

I have attached CVP Call server log file.

7771111000 is the ICM label/DN for IVR and I have configured MAX digits to 10. so 1004 in above label is the correlation id. I have deleted all static routes and enabled the SIP Proxy.

I have attached the screen capture of call server settings.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The IVR label should go to CVP from CUCM not directly to VXML gateway.

(the Bootstrap.tcl needs ip address of CVP to pass http request back to CVP IVR service)

CVP will ask request instruction to ICM on the DNIS and corr id of that label.

then ICM will send one more label back to CVP which CVP will map to VXML gateway.

regards,

Chintan

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

saship
Level 1
Level 1

is this a translation route ? I ask because you have added a screen shot of ICM_Propeties tab from CVP ops showing your pattern added as a DN in the ICM translation route section. and your logs shows a correlation ID indicating this is a Type 10 call. 

(sendSeqNo=1,   label=7771111000,   correlationId=1001,)

do you have a Dialed number pattern 7771111000> in CVP ops console under Dialed numbers that is set to use Send to Originator ?  can you post a screen shot of your dialed number configuration from ops console ? 

No, the call is coming from same PG, hence I don't think its translation route. i might be wrong, please correct me. I am using CUSP, hence I deleted all the dialed patterns from CVP.

My undestanding is that CVP should not use any dialed pattern when using CUSP. Also for error message dn 9292 is working fine, issue seems to be with only VRU DN 777.

Any advice?

Edward Umansky
Level 4
Level 4

Definitely remove the label from the translation route number list, but that doesn't appear to be the issue. Do you have the SRV records defined for ENT8-CUSP.scc.com in CVP?

Yes, I already added the entry in local SRV.xml file in location C:\Cisco\CVP\conf.

<locater>
       <host name="ENT8-CUSP.scc.com">
             <record weight="10" priority="10" destination="10.4.230.201" port="5060"/>
         </host>

</locater>

How the ICM translation route will come in picture in this scenario? In log file it is clearly saying that "using outbound proxy". Sorry please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks!

Hi, you have to check use DNS SRV type query for local SRV to work correctly.

do one thing try with CVP server groups.

define a server group with same FQDN what you are using for outbound proxy and add proxy servers in the group. this will create srv.xml automatically for you and you don't have to define one manually, but yes it will add option PING to your server group.

regards

Chintan

Hi Chintan,

Thanks for your reply. Actaully I got the problem. I was using the sip server name in Capital letters and that caused the issue.

However I am facing new issue for conference call. Ideally when agent is not available for conference call, ICM is sending IVR label to call manager which is sending it to VXML gateway. On VXML gateway I am getting error as

**** CVP HANDOFF.TCL: 170FC100.00010000.00000014.0FE7040A abnormally disconnected with code 38. ****

I checked the service handoff.tcl and it is already configured on gateway.

IVR label is 7771111000 correlation id is 4 digit.

For first call leg it is working fine, problem is for conference call leg.

Call Flow:-

PSTN--CUBE-E--CUSP--CVP--ICM--CVP--CUSP--VXML--CVP--ICM--CVP--CUSP--CUCM

Conference:

CUCM-- CUSP-- VXML

Any advice!

The IVR label should go to CVP from CUCM not directly to VXML gateway.

(the Bootstrap.tcl needs ip address of CVP to pass http request back to CVP IVR service)

CVP will ask request instruction to ICM on the DNIS and corr id of that label.

then ICM will send one more label back to CVP which CVP will map to VXML gateway.

regards,

Chintan

Thanks a lot. Its working now.

Hi

I removed label from translation route, still its not working. I am getting same error. Also I disabled the "Use DNS SRV type query" and checked, but that also not working.

With static route to CUSP its working.

Any advice!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: