Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom data of CVP to be passed to Avaya

Hi,

I have Standalone CVP 10.5 version (VXML Server + Call Server + Reporting Server), caller dials toll free number and reach to self service IVR developed in Call Studio of CVP version 10.5, everything is working fine. some data are captured in IVR like card numbers etc (confidential data), my client want this captured value to be passed as CTI to Avaya CM which as his agents are on Avaya System.

I tried AAI option available in transfer element but it seems it is not working, kindly share some insight to make it possible.

Thanks

Dharmendra Bhavsar

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you are using SIP you may attach UUI by Using Transfer element using this Layout as transfer destination:

vdn@avaya.sessionmanager.com?User-To-User=myAttachedData

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

If you are using SIP you may attach UUI by Using Transfer element using this Layout as transfer destination:

vdn@avaya.sessionmanager.com?User-To-User=myAttachedData

Thanks Vladimir...

hi Vladimir,

your solution works fine where i have one router acting as CUBE and VXML, but where i have two routers one for CUBE and one for VXML it does not work.

please suggest...

Thanks

Dharmendra Bhavsar

Hi Vladmir,

I am trying to attach data from CVP Standalone to Avaya using SIP, i used the custom transfer element and populated the transfer destination as 5155@192.168.28.110?User-To-User=12345678.

But the call fails, what could be wrong here and could you please help me in sending the UUI data from CVP to Avaya using SIP.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: