Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom Report Broken After Upgrade to 11.6

mclason01
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I recently upgraded our UCCX servers from 10.6 to 11.6. One of the custom reports our company had paid for (before I was here) is no longer working. It is failing, and the RTMT logs show the following error:

DbException: CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.getDataSet() { Nested SQLException; SQLState: IX000 Vendor code: -217 Message: Column (reasonlabel) not found in any table in the query (or SLV is undefined).

TAC will not assist since this is not a stock report. The company does not want to pay a 3rd party to fix it. 

Any help on where to start would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

7 Replies 7

Sathiya Kumar
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks and Regards,
Sathiya Kumar V M
Senior Database Developer

Sathiya Kumar
Level 1
Level 1

Hello mclason01,

Hope you are fine!

In the exception message you posted, it is mentioned as Message: Column (reasonlabel) not found in any table in the query (or SLV is undefined).
So the query is trying to fetch data from a column 'reasonlabel' but it is not able to get since it does not exist now.

Possible Reasons:

1. After upgrade one of the column 'reasonlabel' has been removed/renamed from the table due to which this issue is occurring in the custom report.

Solution:

1. If the column reasonlabel is not needed due to this upgrade, please remove or if the column name reasonlabel has been renamed to some other column kindly replace it in the custom report query.

Steps to do this:

1. Get the Report Definition query from Report Definition tab.
2. Execute the query in appropriate Database with correct parameter values.
3. Fix the column issue in DB itself.
4. After successfully seeing the data in DB, kindly revert back the query in Report Definition of your custom report with appropriate parameter as before.
5. Modify the report definition.
6. Run the report and check the data.

Note: Please validate the custom report tables and columns before we are going for a big upgrade.

Thanks and Regards,
Sathiya Kumar V M

Good afternoon Sathiya,

Thanks so much for your response! I am looking for the query, but cannot find it. It looks the Query Type is a stored procedure. It is named sp_cdw_custom_agent

Can you tell me where to find the query that the stored procedure is using? 

Thanks!

Dear Mclason,

As it is a Stored Procedure, you have to check it in Database only.

Open the database and find this SP. Once you fix the query issue in DB, you can re-run the report in CUIC and you will get the data in report now.

Thanks and Regards,
Sathiya Kumar V M

Oh, a CDW customization huh?

Maybe @Chris Deren can help?

I am not familiar with it, if you perhaps know who from CDW was involved I can reach out.

Yup, this is over my head. Thankfully the tech who wrote it put his name in the properties of the report definition. We'll pay him to fix it.

Thanks though!