Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom Report Definition Query

josemateo219
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I am new to Voip, and UCCX so forgive me if I use the wrong terminology. I would like to combine a few stock reports into 1 single report using a only a few of the column names. How can I create these queries? Are there any example queries? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

vigurura
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Out of the box in CUIC, you cannot mash up 2 reports to create a single report. However, it is possible to write custom queries to pull few columns into a single report.

Can you please let us know what columns were you looking here?

Thanks,

Vikram G

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

I have moved your question under Reporting community for more visibility of support engineers. Request to refer Looking to combine CSQ reports for UCCX and add a new datapoint. for related information.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

vigurura
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Out of the box in CUIC, you cannot mash up 2 reports to create a single report. However, it is possible to write custom queries to pull few columns into a single report.

Can you please let us know what columns were you looking here?

Thanks,

Vikram G

Thank you very much for responding! I am looking to merge columns from the

following report. Abandoned Call Detail Activity, Agent State Summary

Report, and Agent Call Summary Report. The columns that I want in a single

report are the following:

Total logged in time

Total ready status

Percentage ready status

How many individual call were sent out

How many calls were sent out as a group

Is this something that you can help me with?

Regards,

Hi,

Unfortunately DevNet cannot help build custom queries/code/gadgets, but it can point you to the right direction and answer questions if you encounter problems. Please take a look at the Report Customization Guide for the specific product release you are using: Cisco Unified Intelligence Center - End-User Guides - Cisco

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: