Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom UCCX Reports

faizanelahi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have UCCX 12.5 premium license with multiple CSQs. 

Customer is looking to have traffic analysis report based on the CSQ. The default report is not giving the option to filter the report based on the CSQ. 

Is creating a custom report is the only option ? or do we have any other report which provides same information as traffic analysis report.

2 Replies 2

Lawson36
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks, I'm looking for a guide to do custom reporting. I'm trying to get the reports to separate the date and time into their own columns. The Custom Report PDF on the cisco website doesn't go into any detail and I can't find anything regarding custom report definitions that relates to our version 11.6. Does anyone know of a guide or howto?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Lawson36,

I am pretty sure you already have this guide since you mentioned the Custom Report PDF, but I thought I'd put it here anyways just in case it is not the same one you were looking at: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_1106/user/guide/cuic_b_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-report.html

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: