cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP 11.0(1) Digits Element

RandySchuster
Beginner
Beginner

Element exits via nomatch when entering 8 digits, min and max are set to 8.

Copy/paste this element into new test application, exits via done in simulator with same input.

Delete and recreate element in original application, still broken.

5 Replies 5

bill.king
Beginner
Beginner

Do other length inputs work (i.e. 7, 6, 9, etc.).

Also, what happens when you actually call it, vs. using the debugger (I think that's what you mean by the simulator)?

When entering 7, 8, or 9 digits into application by calling it all exits via nomatch. In this application I can't reach the prompt in debugger because it gets stuck along the way.

Only successful test is by copy/paste element into new test application and run in debugger haven't tried to actually call this test application.

Copy/pasted all elements from original application to new and same problem when calling it.

Likely will open support ticket.

If you drag a new version of the element from the toolbar (don't copy and paste it) and deploy it to a new Studio application and deploy it and call it, does it happen then (in case someone manually modified the one you're copying for instance).

This worked in the debugger today!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: