cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP 3.0

r.siddappa
Level 1
Level 1

Has any one already installed and implemented this.

Any refernce to documentation or trainign will be appreciated.

9 Replies 9

chleblan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

All CVP 3.0 documentation can be found at http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/icm/isn/index.htm

Regards,

-Chris

Are there any lab setup examples.

Hello,

Do you have any specific configuration in mind? There are no lab setup examples in the doc but we do have some cheat sheets that we could share once we know what you are trying to achieve.

-Chris

Chris,

I am just trying to learn this suff. if you could share the chear sheet your are refering that will be great.

Thanks

chleblan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

The cheat sheets I was referrring to actually were in relation to how to troubleshoot the system once it is configured. You can see how the different models for CVP can be deployed in the Configuration and Administration Guide: http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps1006/c1067/ccmigration_09186a00803dfab4.pdf

Go to the section on CVP Deployment in this document. Each deployment has a picture with each piece of the deployment. This will give you a better idea of how to setup your lab.

Regards,

-Chris

Chris,

Thank you. I have already downloaded this document and I will go through this.

Any other information which is currently not on Cisco website will be apprecated.

Chris,

Can you elobrate some thign on Audium.

I guess there is a tight integraation between CVP and Audium.

Or is ther any other tool which comes along with the CVP

Audium is used to develop your IVR code. Is is a better environment in which to develop complex IVR code than using the ISN nodes in scripting editor. ISN simply calls Audium as an external VXML node and Audium replies with the answers in call varaibles.

michael

Hi Rajeev,

In our documentation we refer to Audium as the CVP VoiceXML Server. In the past, to create IVR applications with CVP, you would use the ICM Script Editor to create nodes that executed MicroApps. Each MicroApp would have a defined functionality, such as Get Digit. These MicroApps would generate VXML that the CVP Voice Browser or the IOS Voice Broswer would interpret. This method of generating IVR applications is still available to you as a CVP customer.

If you choose, you can use the CVP VoiceXML Builder to create your IVR applications. The VoiceXML Builder provides a more intuitive way to create an IVR application with a graphical interface designed for a VXML creation environment. In your ICM Script, you would create a Run External Script node. This node will go out to the CVP VoiceXML Server to fetch the VXML that you have created in the VoiceXML Builder and deployed to your VoiceXML Server. Please note that if you are running the Self-Service Model, only the CVP VoiceXML Builder/Server are available for IVR application creation/execution.

I hope that helps. To understand the details of configuring your ICM script to use CVP VoiceXML Server, please see the Config and Admin Guide, section on Customer Voice Portal VoiceXML Server.

The CVP VoiceXML Builder and Server documentation reside on the CVP 3.0 Documentation CD and also get installed with the products.

Regards,

-Chris