Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP 8.0 licensing

fabien.damien
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

i'm facing problems upgrading CVP reporting and studio from version 4.1 to 8.0. I was able to upgrade call and vxml server licenses from the operations console, however i am not able to figure out how the rest is upgraded.

We've ordered three "CVP-80-PRD-UP" licenses from the ordering tool, and three PAK numbers were shipped. All of the licenses require IP address when being activated on the licensing website. I have introduced the IP of the reporting server and received a 'lic' file which is uploaded to the operations console, however the CVP reporting server was still not activated.

Any help would be much appreciated.

2 Replies 2

gavenm10240
Level 1
Level 1

try a send your PAK together with the service order number or contract number to cisco licensing and request for version 8.0 fresh license.

bthetfor
Level 1
Level 1

First, check for a text file in the license folder for CVP.  It has instructions for license upgrade that must be followed to make the new license work properly.

If that does not help, please open a TAC case for this.
You're going to need help from the licensing team and potentially the CVP team.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: