cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP 8.5 blind transfer to CUCM 8.5

cjdavis7782
Level 4
Level 4

I'm having an issue scripting a blind transfer from CVP to CUCM.

I'm sending a call to CVP via a CTI Route Point in call manager.  the call hits cvp, then plays a wav file off of the vxml gateway.  I then sends it to a label that is a Route Pattern in call manager.

The call works fine except for when it hits an answering machine.  Once CVP see's there is an answering machine it drops the call.

Is there any way to make a blind transfer?

3 Replies 3

cjdavis7782
Level 4
Level 4

So it looks like it is the 10 second Timeout Limit that is set on the CUCM routing client.  Is there any way to change/overide the timeout limit per script?

Hi Curtis,

How have you configured the label, are you using a SIP refer or re-invite? If you check the SIP tab in your Call Server you should be able to define the RONA time for your label which will apply if you are using re-invites.

If you configure the label as a refer (by placing RF in front of the label) then CVP should drop out of the call flow immediately after it transfers the call (effectively making it a blind transfer).

Cheers,

Nathan

Hi Curtis,

Who is doing this transfer? Are you using ICM script for it or agent manually dialing the CTI route point? From the script are you trying to dial outside using the VG? if you can tell me the purpose of this transfer then it might help too?

Blind transfer is definatley possible.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashfaque

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: