Helpful
Replies

CVP Agent Greeting Time of Day

ATIF TANVEER
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

CVP 8.5 , ICM 8.5

Is it possible to play Agent greeting according to time of day using Agent Greeting feature in version 8.5. Like!

from 12:00 am till 11:59 am à "Good Morning this is AgentX how can I help you"

From 12:00 pm till 6:00pm à "Good Afternoon this is AgentX how can I help you"

From 6:00 pm till 11:59 à Good Evening this is AgentX how can I help you"

OR Agents have to use Generic recorded greeting with their names

Appreciate your feedback

Regards,

Atif Tanveer

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

It appears so. I have not played with this yet because I don't have a phone with a BIB. But ...

Look at the script on page 3-16 of the "Agent Greeting and Whisper Feature Guide for UCCE".

Call.AgentGreetingType could be used for any purpose - language, customer selection in a menu (Sales, Service), dialed number (sales number, service number) etc. So in the script shown on 3-16 you could set the Call.AgentGreetingType based on a time of day node. The recording script would have to correspond - press 1 to record the morning greeting, 2 for the afternoon greeting, 3 for the evening greeting.

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

It appears so. I have not played with this yet because I don't have a phone with a BIB. But ...

Look at the script on page 3-16 of the "Agent Greeting and Whisper Feature Guide for UCCE".

Call.AgentGreetingType could be used for any purpose - language, customer selection in a menu (Sales, Service), dialed number (sales number, service number) etc. So in the script shown on 3-16 you could set the Call.AgentGreetingType based on a time of day node. The recording script would have to correspond - press 1 to record the morning greeting, 2 for the afternoon greeting, 3 for the evening greeting.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for the response.

I believe what you said.  as per document It can be achieved through ICM scripting. I will try it once i get the chance

Appriciated

Thanks,

Atif

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: