Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP Call Server is partial Up...

Hello

Today I found that one of my Call Server is partial up. Its Showing SIP Service is stopping. I am not finding the clue. Where I have to change. I did  not changed my SIP truck between CVP and CUCM.

My Call Flow is like bellow....

PSTN--->Voicegateway.....(MGCP)>CUCM(CTI Route Point)----->SIP Trunk---->CVP--->ICM

I have attached My screen Shot also...

3 Replies 3

hiteshpa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can review the error log and check what's causing the SIP subsystem to go into partial state. (:\Cisco\CVP\logs\Error.xxxxxxx.log). Its helps to know around what timeframe the sevice when into partial state. SIP service dependent on ICM service so check to make sure the ICM service is up.

Regards,

Hitesh

Kris Lambrechts
Level 1
Level 1

From the screenshot your ICM Subsystem is Up and the SIP subsystem is Stopping. It would appear that someone went through OAMP and initiated a Gracefull Shutdown.

Some stuck calls may be preventing it from going fully down. You may want to try and really Shutting it down and just starting it up again from OAMP. If the problem persists have a look at the Error logs pointed out above or you may want to open a TAC SR to look further into it.

A simple complete server restart of our CVP call server resolved the partial service and put everything into service properly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: