Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP Codec

Roy_11
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi team,

How we maintain the common codec for all wav files, and where it should be mapped , i appreciate it   if any one can help me on this please CVP experts.

Thanks!

Rai

4 Replies 4

You'll have to provide more information on what you're asking. Typically, all WAV files will be set in ulaw codec, unless you change the settings to be alaw. So record/edit all WAV files to be in the same format and you'll be OK.

Hi bill king ,
Thanks for your time
Yes correct , typically all wav files will be sent in ulaw codec, so where we have to configure or changes in CVP for that ,
I need the path to set common codec for all wav files , can you guide me please, which steps I have to follow ?????
In advance Am really appreciate you.

Thanks

ssielaff
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I just want to point out that after setting the codec for CVP there is no mechanism for converting the files to the proper codec in CVP.  It is up to the person/process that uploads the files tot he CVP server to make sure they are in the right codec.  Otherwise the user will not hear the file.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: