Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP Developers Help

George Michaell
Level 1
Level 1

Guys,

I have a VXML application that i am using as Queuing application, so while the call is Queued the caller hears the prompts.

In that Queuing application, we have placed a custom handler for real-time communication and events,  we are using fetch audio to play the prompt and set the prompt as silence.wav, since our custom application is aware of the length of the prompt, so during that time we can interupt the prompt and provide an agent with the help of decision element and target that agent.

Having said that now we need to do the same for a voice element that is using say it smart or taking any DTMF input, how can i use the same fetch audio thing to accomplish this, the issue with say it smart playing an EWT is the tricky part and also if i can take a DTMF input with it.

Any hint or help would be appreciated.

1 Reply 1

Quigath
Spotlight
Spotlight

If you're just storing your EWT as a session var then it should be easy to have say-it-smart speak it. Is there a particular VXML format you're looking for?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: