cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP Email Element

Ahmed Adeyemi
Level 4
Level 4

I am trying to use the Email Element for CVP.  I have followed the instructions on https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/customer_voice_portal/cvp9_0/programming/guide/CCVP_BK_CCA81065_00_cvp-element-specifications/CCVP_BK_CCA81065_00_cvp-element-specifications_chapter_010111.html#CCVP_TK_S...but I am unable to get the email element to work. Whenever I try it, I get error messages on 

10.152.107.172.1542525596536.1.PromptRecordingSample,11/17/2018 23:19:56.598, The error was: A built-in element encountered an exception of type java.lang.ClassCastException. The root cause was: java.lang.ClassCastException: javax.mail.Session cannot be cast to javax.mail.Session com.audium.server.AudiumException: A built-in element encountered an exception of type java.lang.ClassCastException. at com.audium.server.voiceElement.ActionElementBase.service(ActionElementBase.java:416)

I have attached below my context.xml file per the guidance from the Cisco URL above.

I have deleted mail.jar from C:\Cisco\CVP\VXMLServer\Tomcat\webapps\CVP\WEB-INF\lib and restarted the VXML Server.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: