Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP + ICM + AVAYA ACD

MickeyKnox
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks,

Does anyone has any idea how can I integrate and transfer calls between CVP + AVAYA ACD. As a CTI I am using ICM. Tnx.

4 Replies 4

kthorngr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have no experience with this but does this document help:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/custcosw/ps1001/prod_technical_reference_list.html

Kevin

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi there,

there are plenty of different options for your scenarios depending on your requirements and needs.

Do you use just a plain TDM ACD from Avaya and you need the CVP as a network IVR to do queueing, you would consider deploying the CVP solution to avoid tromboning your calls and use a virtual transfer on the CVP side instead, you will have to implement some translation routes and the CVP as a network IVR, you will still have most likely your ILEC lines terminate at the ACD and a PRI connection between the ACD and the CVP controlled GW.

You have an IP extension on the Avaya side, you could interconnect the CVP and use it once again as a netwrok IVR, you should decide where it is the best to terminate the ILEC lines, wherever on the Avaya side or the Voice GW.

You have an IP Extension on the Avaya and are using SIP, you could deploy a CVP 4.0 with a CUBE server and talk SIP between the systems.

On top of all this, since you are already using CTI on the ICM side, you should be able to improve the overall call variable data population and update to/by the agents since it is a common interface.

Regards,

Riccardo

PS. Please remember to rate useful posts accordingly.

Hi Riccardo,

seeking help on some documentation on the integration explained and some case study available on the same.

Regards

Ashok Bharyok

Hi Ashok,

hard to reply on such an old thread without knowing more of the specific, I don't know of anything being readily available to this level of detail. I would recommend reaching out to the partner help community or your Cisco sales rep if this is related to a deal going forward.

Regards,

Riccardo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: